Post-Doctoral DegreeFor those who had Doctoral degree
Post-Doctoral Degree, also known as PostDoc, is a special program of SIMI Swiss that exclusively for candidates who have had a Doctoral degree (DBA, EDD, PhD..) wishing to continue their research career, becoming supervisors, and publishing articles on Journals belong to SCOPUS and ISI systems.
PostDoc requires candidate to make a substantial effort to proceed with their PhD studies or new projects with international standards to publish scientific papers on SCOPUS and ISI systems. Under the professors’ guidance in the role of a guide, companion, and coordinator that cooperates with SIMI Academic boards in supervise and ensuring qualified researches for publishing.
After completing Post-Doctoral Degree, candidates will achieve:
- Intensive scientific research competency according to international standards
- Publish at least 01 scientific articles on SCOPUS or ISI
- The competency in research supervisor to the doctoral candidates
- Received Post Doctoral Degree from SIMI Swiss
- Received PhD Research Supervisor Certified from UNESCO Chair.
- The PostDoc is not a academic degree (DBA, EDD, PhD… is the highest academic degree) but an academic title, an important position in the academic world.
- The selection of candidates is particularly limited and according to the standards of SIMI Switzerland. SIMI Switzerland reserves the right to accept or refuse PostDoc candidates.
- SIMI’s PostDoc complies with SIMI standards and requirements of international research publishing organization.
The Post-Doctoral Degree workshops will take place in SIMI International campuses:
- Research Methodology in Advance
- Mastering Doctoral Research Supervisor Skills
- Research Publication
- Scopus/ISI Publication Research Article
- Completion of subjects with a passing score or higher
- At least 01 research article presentation in SIMI Swiss Colloquium
- Have research evidence and work with instructors for each stage of the research
- Successfully posting at least 01 scientific articles in the journals belonging to the SCOPUS or ISI
In addition to the entry requirements, candidates applying to the program are also assessed for their suitability by the admissions committee before joining the program to ensure that they can acquire and benefit from the program.
To participate in the PostDoc program, candidates must:
- Graduated with a DBA, PhD, EDD… from an accredited university or achieved equivalent with Level 8 EQF Diploma.
- Students must be over 28 years old.
- SIMI reserves the right to decide whether to accept or refuse after a specific review on each candidate’s profile to ensure that candidate is most eligible to participate in the program.
If a learner is not from a predominantly English-speaking country, proof of English language proficiency must be provided.
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2 or equivalent; or
- A minimum TOEFL score of 101 or IELTS 6.5; Reading and Writing must be at 6.5 or equivalent
Please note: SIMI reserves the right to make admissions decisions based on the requirements of recognized agencies and the global quotas of the program.
The output goal of the PostDoc SIMI Swiss is to successfully publish 2 scientific papers in SCOPUS or ISI group journals. Candidates will be supported in the following ways:
- Guidance from a professor throughout the research process.
- Research assistant support.
- Guidance and support for publishing international papers in SCOPUS/ISI group journals.
- Utilization of the SIMI Swiss SCOPUS system.
When participating in the Post-Doctoral program (PostDoc), Doctors should note:
- Post-Doctoral Degree program is implemented according to SIMI Swiss quality standards and the compulsory standards of international research publishing organizations.
- Post-Doctoral is not a academic degree (DBA, EDD, PhD… is the highest degree) but an academic title or an important confirmation of the research world.
- The requirement for graduation is publishing at least 01 international scientific articles on the system of ISI / SCOPUS and in the Academic Journal of Switzerland.
- SIMI Swiss reserves the right to accept or refuse candidates due to its restrictive and strict admission policy.
- SIMI Swiss does not accept candidates from unaccredited institution, fake PhD degree or from diploma mills.
- SIMI Swiss does not commit anything beyond its authority.
- As the private Swiss higher education institution, the Swiss government does not provide scholarships of any kind for SIMI students. Subsidies come from SIMI Switzerland.
- Only after being published on the research publication system of ISI / SCOPUS, the new research papers will be published in the Academic Journal of Switzerland.
Please contact SIMI Swiss local partner for more information.
After completing the PostDoc Degree, researchers will:
- Possess the necessary capabilities to supervise doctoral researchers at the Ph.D. level for both domestic and international programs (subject to verification).
- Have the opportunity to participate as international faculty mentors with SIMI Switzerland in countries and territories hosting SIMI’s international campuses.
- Have the opportunity to serve as members of the review board and engage in peer-review for the Academic Journal of Switzerland.
- Have the opportunity for research project exchanges and collaboration, as well as participation and presentation in international research with the support of UNESCO (UNESCO Chair on Social Practices in Intercultural Communication & Social Cohesion).
Certifications & Apostilles in Switzerland:
Certifications & Apostilles is the process by which The Cantonal Chancellery certifies original public documents of the Canton of Zug (where SIMI Swiss is authorized and licensed), thus validating them for use abroad. The process solely verifies the authenticity of the diploma, confirming its origin from the Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation, and ensures the genuine signature of the chancellor/dean.
Below is an example of the Certification by Notary Public and confirm from Chancery of State:
Note: The information provided here is accurate as of the publication date, and the content may be subject to changes based on the regulations of each country without prior notice.